Chinese is one of the most ancient languages that inscribed in the Guinness Book of Records as one of the most difficult language in the world. Unlike the majority of languages, Chinese writing consists of hieroglyphs, not letters, each character can render separate syllable. It is known that there are more than 80 thousands of hieroglyphs, but in order to understand modern Chinese text almost completely, you need to learn approximately 500 frequency characters. If you need to learn Chinese for studying abroad or plan to undertake a business or a tourist trip, where speak Chinese or want to broaden outlook – online foreign languages school – Friends school invites you to learn Chinese with us.
Learning Chinese on Skype
Online teaching of foreign languages is a modern and an effective type of teaching that has a lot of advantages:
- Individual lessons with teacher at any time convenient for you;
- One-on-one lesson with teacher at reasonable prices;
- Conversational practice of foreign language;
- Lesson includes such elements as; reading, writing, speaking, listening, and viewing videos;
- You can start to learn Chinese online regardless of your current language level;
- Lessons are conducted by highly-qualified, certified teachers and native speakers;
- The vocabulary, used throughout the course, based needs of daily life and socializing: each lesson we learn new words and expressions and apply them.
Our school can offer you such courses of Chinese learning as:
- General Chinese for adults (from beginner to proficient level);
- Conversational Chinese for adults (from beginner to proficient level);
- Business Chinese;
- Chinese for Tourism;
- Chinese for Kids;
- Chinese for Schoolchildren and Students (from beginner to proficient level);
- Chinese preparation course for External independent testing, school examinations, test papers and others;
- Chinese preparation course for international exams;
- Chinese course for special purposes (law, economics, IT, medicine, psychology, engineering, agriculture and others;
- Chinese course for people who are looking for a job (tips and other important information for managing the interview; developing CV, practicing interview);
- Chinese course for people who want to go abroad for a permanent residence or study (practicing interview for the Embassy).