Nowadays, English is the basic international language; therefore the knowledge of this language is often the first steps to successful career and to great opportunities to communicate with people all around the world. Friends School is online foreign language school that offers private English lessons.
Learning English on Skype
In our school, English lessons are conducted by highly-qualified, certified teachers and native speakers. Online teaching of foreign languages is a modern and an effective type of individual lessons that has a lot of advantages:
- Individual lessons with teacher at any time convenient for you;
- One-on-one lesson with teacher at reasonable prices;
- Conversational practice of foreign language;
- Lesson includes such elements as; reading, speaking, listening, and viewing videos;
- You can start to learn English online regardless of your current language level: our courses and teaching programs are specially designed for the needs of a wide range of students.
We offer an opportunity to learn English on Skype for adults and children. Conducting one-on-one lesson, the teacher can hear and see a student fine that enables to achieve mutual understanding and successful learning outcomes.
Our school can offer you such courses of English learning as:
- General English for adults (from beginner to proficient level);
- Conversational English for adults (from beginner to proficient level);
- Business English;
- English for Tourism;
- English for Kids;
- English for Schoolchildren and Students (from beginner to proficient level);
- English preparation course for External independent testing, school examinations, test papers and others;
- English preparation course for international exams (IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, FCE, CPE, PTE, KET, PET and others);
- English course for special purposes (law, economics, IT, medicine, psychology, engineering, agriculture and others;
- English course for people who are looking for a job (tips and other important information for managing the interview; developing CV, practicing interview);
- English course for people who want to go abroad for a permanent residence or study (practicing interview for the Embassy).